Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scuba on Sunday

It’s official! Just booked a scuba dive at Rottnest on Sunday! Picked up the B.C, weight belt, and Regulator Set, so all I need now is the tank – the company I am going with supplies it. There’s a chance there is a boat going out on Saturday as well, so I might get to go then. Been a pretty low-key week over here, just been doing some work – had my first test – and taking it easy. Sure I will have more updates after the weekend. Going to bring out the underwater housing for my camera so if all goes well there should be some nice pictures.



7 comments:

  1. Go Booboo go Booboo gooo!

    Have FUN!

    Love,

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on the dive! Can't wait to see the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian! I realized I haven't commented on your blog at all which is ridiculous because I read it non-stop! Your pictures are amazing and it looks like you are having the best time ever! Keep writing...it will give me something to procrastinate with at school!
    Love,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also...that drawing is AMAZING. I LOVE it!

    ~Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, yes! But where is his beard???

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. We are eagerly awaiting news of your trip!

    ReplyDelete