Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mosaics


Found this way of making mosaics out of the photos I’ve taken so far. Here are a few ones I’ve made so far. Click on the photos for the full size. Sure there will be more to come. Try standing farther away from the computer to see the big picture.








Also I decided I would shave my beard today, but before I parted with it I had some fun. Call me El Loco.


End result.


Kind of forgot I had a chin … it’s nice when I walk and feel the wind on my face. Think I will grow it back out though as I look like a 12 year old now. Hoping to go back to Rottnest next weekend for some snorkeling and my first scuba dive here! (As long as they offer it in the winter.) Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. HA! EL LOCO!

    Looks great, Boo! And those mosaics are amazing. Can you do a mosaic of a face with those pictures?

    Love you!

    ~Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dawg is powerful handsome. Those mosaics are wild. Wonder what Seurat would say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice that the fellow in that last mosaic has a beard. I'm so observant, no? These are really fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete