Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Off to Augusta


Off to my friend Craig’s country house in Augusta for the weekend. It will be about a 3 or 4 hour drive down south. In Western Australia, a 4 hour drive is about as close as it gets. Funny that a 4 hour drive back home is considered a bit of a trek but out here it’s like a stroll. Can’t remember how I stumbled upon this, but saw online that tonight from Augusta I will be able to see the International Space Station with the naked eye. Guessing it will look like a slow shooting star but should be neat. Think cave exploring and whale watching are some of the plans for the weekend. I’ll update you all when I get back. 
Here are some shots I played around with … little bit abstract. Since I made them I know what they are, but let me know if you guys can or can’t figure them out! Enjoy! 







5 comments:

  1. Hi Julian,
    Here are my best guesses:
    1 & 6: Kangaroo in repose
    2: Peacock
    3: Koala
    4: Beach Scene
    5: Photograph of a Rorschach ink blot
    Have a great weekend,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sneaky, doubling the kangaroo on its back! Haha. Have a great weekend!

    Love,

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful graphics, Jules. I love them all--the peacock and the beach scene are especially interesting (though the koala's great, too). Big game tonight, eh? Guess you'll be up bright and early.

    Enjoy the visit to your friend's house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend. Love the abstracts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 for 5 Amy! Marina got the last one right! It was the same shot as the first one. Glad you guys liked the abstracts! Having fun in Augusta!

    ReplyDelete