Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

During orientation week they gave us a magazine with places to visit during our time in Western Australia; and I couldn't help but notice that the guy on the cover looked really familiar. Took me a little bit to figure out who he reminded me of and then I got it - Me!! When we were at Rottnest I tried to strike the pose the guy in the photo did to see if it looked like me. If I had shown a little more teeth I think it would have been perfect ... still pretty close. 



Here is the magazine cover by itself








4 comments:

  1. Incredible! Clearly your brother art in Western Australia. Keep your eyes open. Looks like he's a sharp shooter.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't even need a spear ... wowwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming down with MY brother bottle to take care of that guy. Tell him to leave those pups alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I heard he ate it raw--shell and all! Grrrrrr...those macho Strines.
    A few more teeth showing, and it would be a regular "separated at birth."

    ReplyDelete