Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Ducks and Plans for the Weekend


Slight change of plans for the weekend. Originally, we were going to rent a camper van and head 3 hours up north to spend the night at Cervantes and the Pinnacles Desert (a desert with these 15 foot limestone pillars). The next day we would have gone to Lancelin where you can go sandboarding and ride this ATV-esque bus around on the dunes and finally we would have gone to Yanchep National Park on the way back home to go on hikes and say hi to the animals. Unfortunately, the sand boarding place is closed till August 16th so we decided to hold off on the camping trip. No need to force it – figured it would make sense to go when we could do it all. Definitely a bummer ... Sure I will find another adventure for the weekend though. Looking ahead I started planning a trip to Coral Bay and Exmouth with some friends! There’s a chance that we might be able to rent a house up there for a week which would be amazing. Looks like they are all booked up now but maybe something will work out! Fingers crossed…

Walking back from classes the other day, Devon and I saw some baby ducks! 







Didn’t have my camera so I had to use my phone, but every time I got too close one of the parent ducks would start to charge at me. Devon got a photo of …

The Duel


          That look in my eyes is fear.

Finally, here is a funny Australian faux commercial about global warming.

4 comments:

  1. Well, whatever you wind up doing, I hope you have fun. And that commercial is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. And stop bullying those poor little ducks. It isn't nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julian, Amazing everything, looks like a movie set, including animals and people! Your photos are wonderful! Cathy says hi, Best, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mark! Kate showed me the video you shot of the clams - so cool! Great quality!

    ReplyDelete