Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Post IV: Third Dive – Coral Canyon

Thursday, Oct 14th: After the second dive I met back up with my mom for a buffet lunch and a much needed nap. Filled with food and rested from the nap I went back out for the third dive of the day. My mom came along for this one and went snorkeling off the boat while I went diving. The third site was Coral Canyon and was the shallowest of the three (first was about 18M, then 16M, and the third was about 14M.) At the very end of the dive I saw a giant crawfish (lobster) and a little Valentini Puffer (Desmond). Quite the dilemma of which one to take a picture of! Thought my dad could use a photo of a crawfish to think about spearfishing so I went for that one. Pretty massive one! 































2 comments:

  1. That last shot is poetry in motion. Then again, they're all so beautiful. (I also love the coral that looks like a sugary brioche.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dainty pink lobster has no idea how lucky she is that your hands were fully occupied with the camera. Another something for the barbie.

    ReplyDelete