Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Friday, October 22, 2010

Post XII: Wrapping up an Amazing Trip and Returning to Perth


Thursday Oct 21st: On the last morning of our trip, my mom and I woke up early to walk around Sydney. We checked out the usual sites, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and the Rocks. 






Got a breakfast, or should I say dessert (Belgian waffles with ice cream and chocolate dipping sauce and a hot chocolate with coffee in it) at a Guillyan café and then it was time for me to leave!


 As excited as I was to get back to Perth and see my friends, saying bye to my mom was very sad and made me feel homesick. I had such a great great time travelling with her and goofing around. Think it was the perfect amount of time to travel together. Waiting for my plane in Sydney, I enjoyed thinking back on all the things we had just done on our trip. These pleasant thoughts were rudely interrupted by the disgusting slurping noises from the elderly couple across from me who were having a pretty intense make out sesh. Think they must have decided that an airport terminal would be a good place to have a baby. They were really getting after it. Almost had to put on headphones at one point. Worst part was that I was stuck since it was the only seat that had an outlet nearby for my computer. Gross. 
Well, hope you have all enjoyed the pictures and stories! Writing this last bit on the plane back to Perth right now! Almost there! The adventure continues!

5 comments:

  1. What can I say? I laughed, I cried--but not in that order! Got teary first and THEN read about the couple at the airport. Yuck. Have to watch out for those public displays of affection, eh?

    What a trip, Jules! And now I'm about to begin my own travels home. Thanks for the wonderful account of our adventures. So beautifully captured in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Booboo, this has just been so wonderful to read, and I can't wait to read more! Your adventure continues...and it's the perfect timing for a little homeward yearning. You're a champ and then some. Now come to France and take some pictures here!

    Love,

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an adventure! Can you imagine what would have happened with that kind of PDA on the boat ride over to Heron Island? You are such a great guy. A prince among men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julian,
    That's some breakfast !!!!! I think I will follow your example,however I'm entitled to two Belgian waffles because.....? I was born in Belgium ! Ha Ha !!
    Much love
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, whisked by some of the outstanding photos of Sydney, only to linger longingly on the waffles. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete