Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

At Sydney Airport Waiting to Board Plane to Perth!

Haven’t had internet the past couple days at orientation but here are a flurry of posts including some final thoughts I wrote down from the plane ride … 

Final Thoughts From the Plane

Hmm … if anyone could tell me how Ghost Rider qualifies for the Discover Australia film category that would be awesome. 


Wish I had read Tara’s comment before I got on the plane because that would have spared me from watching Wolfman. Still not sure which was worse … Cop Out or Wolfman. Think I’ll say  Wolfman was worse because I got distracted by the clouds and ended up not even watching the last 10 minutes of the movie. (I had already invested too much time in it to fast forward to the end) Here are some shots I took looking out the window. For most of the trip it was completely dark outside, but I’d say in the last three hours of the flight there began to be some light. 


Couple more


Maybe I was going stir crazy but I amused myself by coming up with possible captions for some of the buttons at my seat.

"During the flight, you might be impaled by a large javelin."



Make sure to check underneath your seat for snakes before sitting down.



Eh … think I was just pretty tired because they weren’t as funny as I remembered. 


5 comments:

  1. Those captions are hysterically funny!! I'm still laughing. Have a great flight to Perth (and watch out for javelins).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HYSTERICAL! Love it. In Australia, when they don't have seatbelts, they just pin passengers to the seats with javelins...all this to say BUCKLE UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never adjust my airplane seat without thinking of you. Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nooooo-
    that was actually quite funny
    you so got it right
    and
    that pic of the kangaroo eye
    is the best photograph that i have seen
    in a long long time
    please keep sharing
    your words and images are brilliant
    did you get to see the eclipse?
    (or not)
    travel safe to perth
    can't wait to see the next go-round
    sweet dreams
    good morning
    much love
    <'( )------------------
    brave emma, in love with the rain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Glad you guys liked the photos and thought they were funny. I didn't get to see the eclipse but have been seeing some nice stars (though it's a little overcast now)

    ReplyDelete