Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Final Shots from Orientation

Here are some cockatoos that lived where we were staying during orientation. They are a pretty funny (and noisy bird). 











Looks like I am about to get seriously pooped on, but that is just a string on the umbrella. 


And for the record, the tag on this says cuckatoo because it would not let me tag the cockatoo as a cockatoo because it thought I was being vulgar. Silly silly.



4 comments:

  1. Now how could they think our Julian was being vulgar?? Hmmph...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COCKATOO!!! How very inappropriate Julian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's supposed to be good luck if they score a bull's eye. Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know such a potty mouth! And I think I'll stick to rabbit rabbit for my monthly good luck

    ReplyDelete