Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Friday, July 30, 2010

Some More Thoughts


Was just talking to Marina about how being in a different time zone changes the way I view my days. I am sure it is exaggerated by the fact that my time difference is 12 hours ahead (yeah that’s right … I’m in the future.) It ends up making my day feel like two parts though: 9-12 in the morning and 9-12 at night – because those are the times when things are going on in both places. It’s a funny feeling waking up and wondering what has happened during the day before me. Throw in the fact that I’m listening to the soundtrack of Inception and it makes it much more mind-boggling. With that I shall sign off for the night – or the morning. When am I !? 

5 comments:

  1. Add to your thoughts the questions that disturb all thoughtful people on the planet. If you live above the equator, why doesn't the blood rush to the head of all those that live below the equator? And, vice versa. Does sandpaper make things rough or smooth? If it is "deceptively simple" is it easy or hard? Better than counting sheep. Goodnight. Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often thought about whether "deceptively simple" means easy or hard!

    My favorite, of course, is...what if we are all just living in the matrix?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this makes me want to watch "Groundhog Day," to be sure! But I agree: it's so curious to be starting our day just as yours is winding down...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and then once I'm abroad there will be THREE sets of times to keep tabs of -- nutso!

    Love you Boo! Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. Truman Show style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! And when Dad travels hither and yon, we could well be up to FOUR.

    ReplyDelete