Disable Right Click

(Move the mouse around to play with the fishies. Click to feed them)

Fish2

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finishing Up First Week of Classes


Almost done with my first week of classes - just have one more lecture tomorrow. So far my classes seem alright, obviously some are better than others. It is definitely a different feeling than classes at Hamilton. These classes are all lectures and as such, are in huge auditoriums. I think my biggest class back home was around 40 people? A litttttlee bit bigger here. Today’s class was in a lecture hall with at least a couple hundred students. That’s close to the size of my grade. 

            On my way to class.

The weather for the weekend is sunny and 68-70 so hopefully I can go on some adventures. Maybe I’ll go out to Rottnest for the day or something! One of my friend’s step-dad might have a boat here which would be pretty incredible if that works out. Fingers crossed!





2 comments:

  1. A boat, whoopee!!! Watch out for those propeller eating saltwater crocodiles. Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of flower is that?? Beautiful photo--and I hope the boat works out, oh furry one...

    ReplyDelete